Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you. We like to have an examination and provide an estimate of the cost of care so you may understand your financial obligations. We do not like surprises and do not want you surprised by your health care expenses. Please be aware that Medicare does not cover dental procedures or supplies except in very rare circumstances. Please contact our office if you have questions about your insurance coverage for services provided at Dr. Dornauer’s offices.
insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- We can bill most other insurance plans. The terms “in network” or “preferred provider” are not always your best options or best value.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!